Accessibility is about making your online course site and instructional materials the easiest to use for everyone, but with particular attention to those students who have disabilities. In this section are some resources to help you create accessible materials that will benefit all students.
- Online Training Module: Accessibility
- Explore Access's "Designing an Accessible Online Course" Toolkit
- UD's Office of Learning Resources Website
- Directions: Using Sensus Access to Convert Files to Alternative Formats
- Directions: Using Isidore's Accessibility Checker