Getting Started with Warpwire
Warpwire is a secure video storage and sharing product. Anyone with a valid UD username and password can easily upload videos and share them with UD and non-UD users — anywhere, anytime, on just about any modern device. Warpwire is accessible via a secure website or an Isidore course site.
Closed captions are automatically added to all videos uploaded to Warpwire, ensuring that they are accessible to all users.
- Directions: Using Warpwire
- Guide for Students Recording Videos and Uploading to Warpwire
- Video: How to Add Videos to Warpwire, Forums, and Assignments - For Students
- Video: Instructor Warpwire Settings to Allow Students to Upload
- Video: Recording a PPT Presentation with Snagit and Uploading it to Warpwire
- Video: Organizing Videos in Your Warpwire Libraries